Friday, March 26, 2010

happy friday

i woke up this morning to the sound of my child farting, grunting & subsequently filling her diaper.

how babies successfully combine the two levels of "nasty" and "adorable" into one, is beyond me.

but they do- and so i happily scooped up my rank smelling daughter, applied a fresh & fluffy BG 3.0, pulled super soft Baby Legs over her chubby, still tender from shots, thighs, threw on a onesie & indulged her need to be snuggled.

and as she gave me her adorable baby hugs and i felt the wetness on my neck from the open mouth kisses, that only babies are allowed to give, i decided i wouldn't mind waking up like this every day for the rest of my life... sans the poop.



happy friday people!

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can soooo relate to this....my morning went exactly the same way!!!

Mrs.F said...

I love these mornings. It's the little things :)

PhinneyGirl said...

Alex is SO cute!

Sounds like my morning too, although it also involved my child wet sneezing all over my pillow.

Anne said...

So true - and so cute! Happy Friday!

liz said...

So sweet! Have a great weekend!

liz
http://www.bellebeanchicagodog.com

Eliza said...

For reals.

erin said...

how do they do it?!? no matter how horrible macie smells (and it gets pretty horrible) she is still too cute!

Jessica Radick said...

I know the feeling... I once made the comment that I only like to change MY baby's poopies... my brother said..."you LIKE to change her poopy diaper...???" I said "yes and I like to pick her boogers too!" Its a mommy thing I guess LOL The best job in the world!

Mrs. Beer said...

Gotta love how your baby is the only one who can poop, look you dead in the eyes while she's doing it, and you'll still make her lunch afterwards.