Sunday, May 1, 2011

what we wore

DSC_0029

me:
dress: Libertine for Target
belt: Target
flats: Target
cardi: Old Navy

brynn:
romper: H&M
bib: Apple Tree Boutique

alex:
romper: Target
cardi: Target
leggings: Baby Legs
sandals: 7 For All Mankind

saturday was so spring. and i felt like looking like spring (make sense?) so dresses & rompers were the way to go.

i adore rompers- gah! but since i know i couldn't get away with wearing them i make sure the girls have plenty in their closet. rompers = easiest summer article of clothing.

as for my dress- i love it! i managed to snag the last one in my size at my local Target when they came out this past winter.

a little bit of bunching around the belt (whilst holding a babe) makes for a bit of an unflattering middle section look- but that's not Libertine's fault.
my weakness for brownies probably doesn't help either.

however, with my six pack when i suck in & smooth- everything looks a lot better.

happy weekend!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our spring weather left us! It's cold here again.
But I can't wait for it to come back because I looooove rompers and can't wait to dress Elliot in the... like, 2.2 hundred that he has hanging in his closet :) hehe. Jumpers for girls are even CUTER!