Thursday, February 11, 2010

blogger award

the very lovely Jennifer awarded me this: thank you jen!


so i'm now required to tell you 7 interesting things about myself. i hope you guys don't pass out from the excitment:

1. i graduated highschool @ 16
2. i was in foster care for over 2 years when i was little (my birthmother was a total crackhead)
3. i am right in the middle of 11 children (blood related, adopted, step, half = 11 in all)
4. i used to meet alot of guys online- like, ALOT. very stupid.
5. my mother is a minister & i grew up in a very Christian home- this led me to accept Christ as my Savior when i was 9 years old & my faith is VERY important to me!
6. i used to steal shit all the time when i was little. i got this weird rush out of it- like major klepto. thank God that was just a phase.
7. i like alot of "old people" stuff: moxie, mincemeat pie, mothballs, etc etc. people call me "granny"

and that's that!
ok so here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers that you love and link up to their blog: crunchy, leigh, southern belle, rebekah, charity, lari & staycee


oh- and today is "operation wean" day #2 & i've got a bra full of cabbage leaves. i feel so earthy.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I had wondered about that - remember seeing your mom in your baby shower pics and thought at the time, you must look like your dad :)

Thank you for the award- I just posted mine today.