Thursday, August 5, 2010

baby chick pictures!

and here are our 10 fluffy bummed little cheepers:

DSC_0001
DSC_0002
DSC_0003
DSC_0004-2
DSC_0005
DSC_0009-2
DSC_0010
DSC_0011
DSC_0012-2

and of course alex- because she's obsessed, but doesn't quite know what to make of them either:

DSC_0007-2
DSC_0008
DSC_0006

she tried to climb in- awkward.
but yeah- they're freaking adorable. i can't even stan it- they chirp chirp chirp & cheeeeep!

i sit & stroke them while whispering "my preciousssss"
creepy.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! I LOVE THEM! I would get nothing done. I'd stand around petting them all day long.

Side note: how long do you think it will take before you stop eating fried chicken? I think it'd take me five seconds.

Jill said...

That is the sweetest thing!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

soooo cute! I want some!

haha, you are too funny!

SweetPea said...

OMG they are just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Wanna ship one to me? I bet the husband wouldn't mind too much!!

Kerri said...

Hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents but what cute chicks! Love the photos and read the previous one about the birds we have a 'mean' one too!

K
http://www.newparent.com/

kate said...

Squeeeeee!!! They're so cute!

Unknown said...

WAYYY too cute! I would just sit around playing with them all day, haha. Are they different kinds? I honestly know nothing about chickens except that those are especially adorable.