so you've all been waiting ever so patiently- so i'll come right out with it...after i tell you a few things:
1. alex cut her first tooth! this is a cause for celebration! we had a miserable few days- but now it's there. all sharp & loverly.
2. don't forget to enter the canvaspress giveaway- it's kick ass & it ends tomorrow!
3. ...ok that's it. dun dun dun.
ok so i drew you a picture (because apparently i think i'm good at it):
that's right. herrro prease bebe bird #2!!!
wants the deets? ok here goes:
- LMP: 03/05
- ovulation: 03/19-21 (not 100% on which day)
- maritals occur: 03/19
- i wait for my period but it doesn't come: wtf?!
- decide to pee on $10 because this is whack: 04/05
- fall over in bathroom stall because pee stick = 2 lines
- call OB & insist on a blood test: 04/05
- go in for said blood test: 04/06
- get told blood test #'s = awesome & i'm all set. lame- i need more.
- call RE for another blood test: 04/06
- go in for said blood tests: 04/07 & 04/09
here are BETA results:
04/07: 687 p4: 21.16
- numbers = super awesome. schedule 1st u/s for 04/16
- tries to act like a normal human being: 04/09-04/15
- goes pee, wipes, sees blood, has coronary: 04/15
- OB says "come in today for u/s": 04/15
- first u/s shows the following:
5 weeks 1 day gestational sack
IN MY UTERUS (blocked tubes + history of ectopic = this is amzing news)
implantation bleed (booooooo)
- talk with OB = this:
based on my LMP 5 weeks 1 day = A-Ok (i thought i was 5 weeks 6 days but this is based on my LPM, not my actual ovulation date which noone knows besides God)
implantation bleed (ie: subchorionic bleed) is probably the reason for my bleeding & since it's small i should have nothing to worry about (ie: implantation bleed looks like a-freaking-nother sack so i was scurred that there were 2 bebes in my ute)
we only saw a yolk sac & not the bebe because i'm 5 weeks 1 day & this is more than normal (whew)
OB is "cautiously optimistic" so i should be too.
i was sent home with instruction to take it easy, keep my feet up (ok), no maritals, no martial arts (damn), come in next thursday for another u/s (insert me = crazy person for the next week)
(oh, did i forget to mention that i've known i was ku for 11 days and i still haven't told the hubs ::GASP::)
so i went back to work (booo)- finished work & picked up alex- did mom things- put alex to bed- waited for the hubs- told him in some awesome way (ok, not really)- told him the whole story (omg i'm SO annoying when i tell stories)- watched him dance around & then pout when he realized that he'd have to finish the room downstairs & spend money- boooo- ate grilled cheese + tomato soup + watched the office- went to bed.
get all that? so yeah. if all goes well at next week's appt (prayers said, fingers crossed, goats sacrificed...what?) then i'll be due around Dec 15th or so. which = perfect because my next available maternity leave starts on Dec 13th (hello perfect timing)
crazy? yeah. why? because this happened without any help whatsoever. we were all set to have an FET in May so this is definately a shock. a good shock! besides the fact that it's simply awesome, it also saves us about $5k. yeah. word.
hmmm- so if you'd like to say prayers & all that jazz- you're more than welcome & i thank you in advance. i'll be so happy if this works out!!!! and if it doesn't (it sucks to say but i have to keep a level head) that'll blow but i'll be ok.