Monday, April 26, 2010

7 months old

so i'm a couple days late on this one- alex turned 7 months old on saturday. 7!!!

so i decided to try out my new seamless paper: omg she looks like a little person!

i LOVE this picture. i entered it for the I Heart Faces challenge!

notice how this pic looks different? this is how NOT to use your speedlight. horrible.

she loves bunny.

ok she was so done.

but then i let her play with nail clippers (mom of the year right here)
she refused to sit after awhile...
bebe toes!!
"look cessna! clippers!"

photo fail.

so there you go. my kid is 7 months old! i think if i love her anymore i might explode. oy.
here's the flickr set in case you want to see bigger pics: alex flickr
Pin It!

14 comments:

Kate said...

Am I showing how big of an idiot I am by asking what seamless paper is?

Cute pics!

Blushingbride said...

Adorable!

Ingrid said...

Happy 7 months! Great pics!

Desi said...

She is so adorable in that little pear outfit! I love it. Happy 7 months!

erin said...

ahhhh these pics are so adorable! where did you get your paper?

PhinneyGirl said...

So cute! Love the last one with the dogs too. My daughter has the same pear onesie, so adorable!

Joanna said...

Oh holy crap those pictures are so freaking adorable. The one of the toes KILLS me.

liz said...

So cute and so stylin'. I love her pear shirt!

Unknown said...

Aw, she looks great. I love the pear shirt! And we have a weenie too, although I suspect ours is much smaller than yours. :)

jenn said...

she is way cute!!!!

Unknown said...

gracias ladies!
Kate: seamless paper = heavy duty paper you can use as a backdrop!
erin: B&H! they have the best selection!
jess: weiner dog love! max is huge (23lbs of doggie muscle) but cessna is a mini & she weighs 10lbs!

Saffy said...

Loving the kid, lovin the dogs. Dude, you are the poster child of motherhood - what a gorgeous kid. Hey where's that shirt from? I want one. Well, not for me exactly...

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Love the photos! Great smile photo! Happy 7th month!
-chelsey

islandsinthestream said...

1. Great photos, love the new seamless!
2. I love her jeans, where are they from?
3. Could a boy get away wearing those? A-la-70s style?

:)