Thursday, June 24, 2010

a few things

- my kid is 9 months old today!
- she greeted me sitting up in her crib this morning (first time)
- she has her 9 month appt tomorrow
- she crawls like a hunchback- it's awkward, but effective
- she eats anything & everything
- she loves to yell & scream & copy you doing the same
- she's pretty awesome in every way
- if you have a kid the same age, you probably want said kid to be bff's with my kid- just sayin

so there you are- total update on my child. if all goes as planned (ie: i'm not lazy tonight) i'll post pics on the morrow.

now- in my news. i'm pretty lucky when it comes to pregnancy. my nausea is very minimal, i don't swell, i think i look pretty cute & all in all- it's a good ride.

but i do suffer from 2 things:
1. heartburn
2. sciatic pain

#1 is pretty self explainatory- but some people have trouble with understanding #2- so i've drawn you a picture that should thoroughly express my dislike for sciatic pain:


does that make sense? it should- it's practically science.
Pin It!

10 comments:

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Found you through a friends blog. I'm your newest follower. :-)

KyAnn

http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

baker_ame said...

Our girls are the exact same age! DD is 9 months today, too. Love reading your blog!

Rebekah said...

Hampton wants to be BFFs and get hitched to Alex. Go ahead and write down a date, we'll make it work!

Rebekah said...

Oh, and b/c I can't leave without commenting about your amazing picture--I'm speechless.

Carol said...

Lovin' the pet unicorn, especially because my 4 year old really wants to own one and if she ever reads this she'll think it's possible. But, the back pain sucks...And, of course, Alex rocks!

Tiffany said...

Ansley and Alex should totally be BFFs! Ansley just turned 9 months on Monday!

Oh, and I agree. Sciatic pain is really a pain in the ass. Sometimes I just cried because mine hurt so bad.

I hope yours eases up!

E said...

Zantac is my BEST friend. It takes away all heartburn!!!

PhinneyGirl said...

I too suffer the worst heartburn during pregnancy, this time it started much earlier. I'm already taking a ranitidine prescription twice a day which helps, but not 100%. I feel your pain!

Diana Stone said...

<3 that pic you drew. I honestly started laughing so hard at the sharks.

I'm sorry you are in pain. It's so worth it at the end, but getting there isn't any fun sometimes.

Saffy said...

Loving the explanation-by-stick figure. Awesome :)

Happy 3/4 birthday little lady!