- she greeted me sitting up in her crib this morning (first time)
- she has her 9 month appt tomorrow
- she crawls like a hunchback- it's awkward, but effective
- she eats anything & everything
- she loves to yell & scream & copy you doing the same
- she's pretty awesome in every way
- if you have a kid the same age, you probably want said kid to be bff's with my kid- just sayin
so there you are- total update on my child. if all goes as planned (ie: i'm not lazy tonight) i'll post pics on the morrow.
now- in my news. i'm pretty lucky when it comes to pregnancy. my nausea is very minimal, i don't swell, i think i look pretty cute & all in all- it's a good ride.
but i do suffer from 2 things:
2. sciatic pain
#1 is pretty self explainatory- but some people have trouble with understanding #2- so i've drawn you a picture that should thoroughly express my dislike for sciatic pain:
does that make sense? it should- it's practically science.