Tuesday, August 2, 2011

picture post

not a whole lot going on right now.
errands, appts, work & etc etc.

i did finally put up (on FB) that i need to skill build & take pictures of people (other than my kids) so i'm going to be lining up some photo shoots for the next few weeks/months.

i'm actually pretty excited. a little nervous- but i'm really ready to buckle down & figure out what i'm doing.

but for now- you get my family, a snake & bugs.

DSC_0324
DSC_0337
DSC_0338
DSC_0339

sssnake.

DSC_0347
DSC_0352

dragonfly.

DSC_0360
DSC_0364
DSC_0386
DSC_0378
DSC_0375
DSC_0380

and now i'm going to figure out how to make extra money appear in my bank account so that i can purchase a few new lenses & props.
wish me luck.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Erin said...

You take GREAT pictures and I hope this new adventure allows you to purchase some extra special things just for you :) I LOVE the pictures of your girls but the snake ones are awesome too!

J.Mo said...

I'll take you all to Disney (fo free) if you come to Orlando and take my baby's pictures <3

Anonymous said...

Your macro pics are always really impressive! Those snake pictures are cool and super creepy all at the same time! And of course, your girls are adorable!

Unknown said...

LOVE that closeup of Brynn! She has gorgeous eyes! It's been awhile since I visited (moving is tiring!) and I can't believe how big the girls have gotten.

Ashley Sisk said...

That snake is super duper creepy...eeek! Hope you had a great weekend...sorry I'm just now getting back around your way.

Zoey said...

Thank you for bbeing you