Tuesday, March 1, 2011

brynn rolling

and it begins...

DSC_0016DSC_0017DSC_0019
DSC_0021
DSC_0022
DSC_0023
DSC_0024
DSC_0025
DSC_0026
DSC_0027
DSC_0028
DSC_0029

whew! she's on a roll (pun intended). back to belly. belly to back. every time i put her down- it's time to roll around.

DSC_0036

outfit: gift (Gymboree)

DSC_0037

she's also found her thumb:

DSC_0039

DSC_0040


and it puts her out...

DSC_0041

alex was less than thrilled with my ooohing & aaawing over brynn:

DSC_0020

"mother. attention. now."

DSC_0031

nevermind. yo gabba gabba is better apparently.

and this is too cute not to share:

DSC_0012

a "fart" egg. courtesy of one of our ladies. i'm itching to crack it open. tee hee.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Entire post....Cutest.Thing.Ever!!! I love the pics of Brynn sucking her thumb, but the one of Alex demanding some attention....hilarious!

Ryan V. said...

Awesome pics! I can't believe brynn is already rolling over! It seems like she was just born like last week! haha I wanted to ask what settings you use on your camera for those pics? It looks like they're taken during the day and near a window but what ISO, fstop do you use? They turned out great!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's rolling over already! How adorable.
And WOW at that chicken egg. I'm glad I'm not that chicken!!

Katie said...

Jess - I think the little white egg is the fart egg.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Yay for rolling over! and OMG poor Alex....lol...I sense some bitterness!

Meg Smith said...

I recently ran across your blog and you have the cutest kids! And you're not all hearts & flowers--love that! (your music is fun, too!) Exciting that Brynn is already rolling. Smart baby!

Diana Stone said...

I wish Bella would suck her thumb. Isn't that odd? But babies look SO cute doing it. Brynn is such a beautiful child.

Unknown said...

gracias ladies!

Mrs V- i think my ISO was either 400 or 500 & i was shooting at a f/2....but don't quote me. ha. i think if you click on the pic in Flikr you can see the actual specs...

and again- thank you ladies!