Tuesday, December 6, 2011

30 day shred before pics & green smoothie recipe

alrighty- here are my 30 Day Shred Before pics (taken on Day#5)

shirtless: (no sucking in. end of the day. my apologies in advance.)

DSC_0011DSC_0012

shirt'ed:

6462795673_1987107db8_oDSC_0017

stretchmarks & loose skin courtesy of the small child in the bottom pictures. & let's not forget to thank her older sister as well.

weight: no clue
measurements: no clue

i'm going into this blind- except for the fact that i can look in the mirror.


ok- Green Smoothie:

DSC_0004-2

1-2 bananas
1/2 cup frozen mangos
1/2 cup frozen peaches
couple handfuls of spinach
water
ice (if you want it)

toss it all in the blender & watch it come together. i usually user small bananas or 1 large banana. i also use around 1 cup of water & maybe 2-3 pieces of ice. it gives me the perfect amount of thickness to = smoothie & not so thick that it can't make it up the straw.

DSC_0005

like i said- delish. & addicting.

ok- the next time you see pictures of me shirtless i hope to God that you can look @ them without wincing. i hope i can too.

oh yes- i started Level 2 last night- omfg. seriously?!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Girl you have a gap between your thighs! Some women would KILL for that gap! I totally get where you are coming from though. I have some "loose ends" to tighten up as well. Good luck to you, I bet you will do amazing!!

Hanna said...

i did not wince at all, just sayin'..

SWV said...

I agree with Shannon. If I didn't adore you so much, I would kind of hate you for having that gap.

Anonymous said...

u look great ! im thinking i need to try this too!

sherri said...

Good for you, BTW I love spinach smoothies. I have done strawberries before but will have to try this one, looks like a prettier green!

mama foosa said...

you go, mama! :)

Jill said...

I cannot wait to see how this works for you! If it does you well, then I'm in too!

Mrs.F said...

Can't wait to see your progress... you look great already so I'm sure it won't be long before you've reached your goal! And that smoothie looks delish. I might have to try it out since I have everything that goes in it anyway :)

Anonymous said...

You give me hope for after this baby is born. If I look that good, I'll be so happy! Considering you already look great, anything you do will just be icing on the cake. I am totally going to try that smoothie, not for weight loss just yet, but so I can get in some more vitamins for this poor child that doesn't know what vegetables are.

Crystal717 said...

You have a gap! I want a gap!!!

Yay! Go team!! Level 2!!

Keep it up TB! We can do it!! I'm on day 5 today!! Been doing it every day! and the FI still asks me daily whether I'm working out today or not.

Um...YEA!! This is serious stuff!

Oh, as for me? I'm totally not huffing and puffing as much as I was the first time around!! :)

Linda Wagner - Nutrition to Invigorate Mind, Body and Spirit said...

Oh yeah Girl! Keep up those smoothies and you'll get there!! That's my fave GS recipe!

Love your photography skillz btw! So glad I found your lovely blog!!