hmmm- i'm 24 weeks today which = viability day. this pleases me! no, i don't want her coming out now or anytime soon, but it's nice to know that if she did she'd have a fighting chance.
in other news- this weekend = work, work, work!
1. we primed & painted the wall & closet in the master and primed the wall & closet in the nursery.
2. we bought the hardwood flooring & the husband & his dad started putting that in the master last night.
3. the appliances come in today so the husband will go to the house & wait for those. while he waits, he'll paint the nursery. good husband. his dad will also come over tonight to help finish the floor in the master.
4. i "decorated" as best i could without any furniture (that will be moved this coming weekend)
5. i finished all the inserts for the cupboards- go me.
6. i went grocery shopping (it's been a month- literally)
7. i went to Target & got much needed "crap" (for the house)
8. the families came over on Mon & we grilled & fed them all. it was lovely.
9. i scored some lovely garments from ON (go me! i got there at 6:30 a.m. geeze.)
10. we balked at the amount of money we had to spend- it's scary.
so all in all it was a good weekend. i was tired & my feet hurt & we spent more money that i would have liked- but nothing unexpected. we did have a snafu while priming the nursery- the husband neglected to get all the wallpaper paint off the walls so i had to scrape of the gooping primer & scrub the walls. blast! what a waste of an hour. but still- it could have been worse.
hopefully everything is done by this weekend (excluding the nursery floors) because we're going to be moving all of our crap in- finally. fortunately i won't have to do much manual labor, but still. meh!
i promise to get pictures up at some point- i've been tired & lazy...with good reason!
and that's that.