Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Level II Ultrasound

so i had my Level II U/S today & per the high risk OB i have nothing to worry about (outside of the normal 1 in 10,000 risk)

he explained that each "soft" marker is normal & that everything else looks fine- and even the "soft" markers aren't not fine- they're just there. you know?

basically, because my NT Scan results were so great he didn't even feel the need to halve my risk- but he said even if he did- or even if he brought it up to 70%, that my risks are still well below anything i'd need to worry about.
so, no need to suggest an Amnio & i have no need to worry (outside of the normal mother stuff) so i'm pleased! hmmm- yay!
ok- here's another 20 week belly pic (side view)

i'm 21 weeks today & it still looks pretty much the same (maybe tad bigger) so that's that.

oh- and i finally bought some baby'ish things on Etsy today- not clothes exactely, but it's a start!

Pin It!

2 comments:

L.A. Mommy said...

Hey there, it's been a while but I wanted to reach out and say "Congrats!" I'm so happy for you and can't wait for your big day!

Rebekah said...

Good news!