i've been wanting to change things up for awhile now, but me + HTML + grand ideas usually = "save without backing up? hell yeah, i've got this!"
"...oh shit. well that's not right....damnit!"
so i decided to enlist someone to assist me. one of my wiser choices this week.
a huge shout out & thank you to Ashley over @ Life as Ashlet for taking what i envisioned in my my head, for my blog, & making it magically appear on my computer screen.
in, like, a day.
she's some kind of sorcerer.
& a few things:
- the Grace&Lace giveaway ends tonight
- alex's outfit in that post is from Simplicity Couture on etsy (c/o of my friend Julie)
- alex's shoes are c/o Toke
& even more:
- i'm still going strong on my "diet". 1200-1500 calories per day is no joke & i waged a pretty savage internal battle yesterday when my office bought pizza. but the desire to button my shorts won out.
sometimes i just pretend i'm in The Hunger Games & that the snacks in my drawer don't exist....& that Peeta is gonna bake me bread when this is all over. it's very effective.
- i started back up on the 30 Day Shred. yes, i know i declared "I HAVE NO TIME!" but that's crap. i can make time. so i did- last night. i'm skipping Level 1 & jumping right in with 15 days at Level 2. i took before photos (again) & i'll make sure to get those up once i have after photos (which means i HAVE to do the 30 days again & i HAVE to stick with it & actually show you guys what it does)
- Easter family picture ftw:
(entered into TPM's photo challenge)