i realize i've been MIA. i'm hoping a bunch of small recaps & instagram pictures will make up for that.
- i'm busy. duh.
- the 49ers lost. last night was a sad night in the bird house.
- i finally updated my food blog.
- my youngest child knows stuff. like where her nose is, where her eyes are & where her belly is. she also knows that owls say, "whoo whoo" & cats say, "meeeow". she plays peek-a-book & knows how to brush her teeth & hair. this blows my mind because i'm still in denial about her growing up.
- my eldest child is now sleeping in her big girl bed (i know, i know. pictures of her room. they're actually on my computer now- getting close!) & like to fight her afternoon nap. i'm not entirely sure that i'm ready for either of those things.
- i did the 30 Day Shred for 30 days (hooray). & then i stopped (booo). well, after 3 weeks i feel incredibly guilty- so tonight it's back on the horse, a horse named Jillian.
- what do i tell the husband i want for my upcoming birthday? besides things that are way to $$$ (hello, new lens) i have no ideas.
- i ordered a Shark Steam Mop (courtesy of a $50 JCP coupon thanks to a screw up on their end) & i'm beyond excited for it to get here. like, i'm giddy. wtf gets giddy for a steam mop?!
and now, here's a hefy dose of Instagram:
and because it deserves to be bigger- homemade CrunchWrap Supremes. right? kick ass.
& now i have to go buy milk, fruit & cheese. toddler staples.