Tuesday, April 19, 2011

brynn's 4 month stats

this entry is for my own benefit because i don't have that steel trap memory that many mothers are blessed with.


so if another mother were to strike up a conversation with me in regards to my children's "stats"- i have a feeling it would go something like this,


her: "oh hello! your girls are just darling! now tell me, how much did brynn weigh when she was 4 months old? and how long was she? and her head circumference?"


me: "...wait. i have children? i'm a mother??!!? i had babies & they grew & reached milestones that i'm supposed to remember?!?! lkghfyrnebcebeyimo!!!!!!!!"


(commence me looking down & realizing that i'm wearing a cardigan & clogs & clutching a fistfull of coupons. dear God! when did this happen!? what have i become!!!!??)


i kid. i kid. but only slightly. because i just looked down & realized that i am indeed wearing a cardigan, Dansko clogs & i just printed & cut out 2 coupons for Chobani yogurt ::squee::


le'sigh. anyway- i digress. here are brynn's 4 month stats:


weight: 14 lbs 8.1 oz

height: 25.2 inches

head circ: 42 cm


and she got 3 vaccines. 2 shots & 1 oral.

she's healthy & adorable & is chock full of unicorns, lollipops & moonbeams- hooray!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Mrs. D said...

HAHA! Oh, your crack me up!

Still can't believe she's 4mo old.

Meg Smith said...

Those dang Dansko clogs are unavoidable, I swear. I bought a pair to wear ONLY while I was pregnant, yet I still look down and there they are, looking a frumpy as ever, but still oh-so-comfy!

And yay for healthy babies & coupons!!!

Mrs. R said...

I live in cardigans. I still wear my ugly prego comfy shoes from time to time. And have recently become a coupon clipper. WHAT. THE. HELL?

Erica said...

ha! u r funny ! and BTW I am one of the crazy coupon ladies in my supermarket...LOL....and ewwww i just referred to myself as a lady (sounds kinda old)

Mitzi G. said...

hahahaha.....

Jess said...

bahaha. This post cracks me up!! :D

Nhà Đất Xinh said...

Bạn đang muốn mua nhà , đất hoặc đang muốn bán nhà , đất thì hạy đến với chúng tôi , chúng tôi sẽ mang lại cho bạn những dịch vụ tốt nhất và hiệu quả nhất gồm bán đất quận 12, bán nhà gò vấp, bán nhà quận 9, bán nhà thủ đức, bán nhà tân phú, bán nhà bình tân, và toàn quốc . Bạn sẽ hày lòng về sự lựa chọn của mình. Chuyên in các loại thiep cuoi xinh, thiệp cưới đẹp giá rẻ, loi chuc dam cuoi hay, loi chuc dam cuoi y nghia dành cho các đôi uyên ương trong đám cưới.