Monday, September 10, 2012

hullabalu

i want to give a quick shout out to hullabalu - they've supplied my child with a magical unicorn that she will. not. put. down.

it started with a friendly email from the folks over @ hullabalu asking me if they could send a little gift my way. my first instinct was to say, "no way jose."

i simply don't need anymore stuffed animals in my life. ever.

but i scrolled through their site & seriously? the cutest stuffed animals ever. so i caved.
a few days after my unicorn selection, a lovely blue box showed up on my doorstep:


why yes, that is my child walking around outside sans clothing & clutching a purple unicorn. yes indeed.
she was also giving me & her sister an incredible amount of attitude in regards to touching or even daring to look @ her unicorn. "MINE! NO TOUCH!"

...i swear we're working on sharing. it's going...well.

thanks again, hullabalu.

if you're in the market for a nifty stuffed toy- i'd suggest you give start with them. they open their doors on Oct 1st.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kait said...

WHAT A SWEET LITTLE STUFFED ANIMAL!! I love it! totally buying one for my niece :)